What's new

A bulk of suggestions

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?:
First of all, I apologise for probably not using the format properly, but I am choosing to post this in one, rather than SEVERAL mini threads to counter spam.

1. Spawning and Vehicle Saving.
Give players the ability to spawn at their last location when they log in. None of this "but life goes on" bullshit, to no offense; it simply does not work. It is still a game afterall. Whilst, yes, I like the idea that "life goes on", it is inconvenient for a lot of things. For homeless roleplayers, for example, every time they log back in, they will have to run to whatever homeless camp is around the map every single time, which gets annoying after a while. You cannot expect someone to spawn at a specific server location each and every time. Also, not everybody can make it back within 10 minutes if and when something happens to their game.

For vehicles, allow us to /savecar our vehicles anywhere (if Last Location is also accepted). This will allow us to also park getaway vehicles elsewhere, or vehicles we simply would not want to park near our homes.

2. Vehicle Functions.
There needs to be a little documentary or guide on how to use a majority of the vehicle functions. Also, please, change the delay between Starting and Stopping your engine by a few seconds. To my opinion, it is way too long.

3. Add a Driving School.
Whilst yes, I like the idea of being able to drive a car immediately after creating a character, I feel as if it is rather unrealistic that it is forced upon you; especially if someone wants to RP driving without a license in their possesion. Licenses should also be seperated: One for cars and vans, one for Trucks and Busses, one for Motorbikes, and one for Planes.

4. Increase the amount of money you start with.
Whilst "realistic", Just +/- $1,500 is barely anything to start with. $10,000 should be plenty for beginners.

5. Add more clothes to the clothing stores.
I've noticed that a lot of Shirts, Pants, Shoes and so forth are missing from clothing stores, which kinda sucks, because I cannot create the outfit that I would like to create. I know that GTA V has a lot more clothing items that you can use. You should obviously exclude clothing items like the Arena War outfits from the stores; they don't work, unless they are given to a player if they request it for, lets say, Halloween?

I might expand upon this list later, since I had more suggestions, but I forgot most of them because I am casually typing this at... 4:01 AM.

6. Allow people to choose any walkstyle, without donating (added Oct. 2nd, 2020 at 4:08 AM +2)
Some things should not have to be paid for. Allow players to choose whatever walkstyle they want; it's a walkstyle, nothing big.

7. Add more animations to use with /a, and for Smoking, Taking out your phone, Tossing Garbage in the Garbage Truck, etc. (added Oct. 3rd, 2020 at 4:21 AM +2)
Title explains itself, doesn't it?

8. Lower the price for cellphones. (added Oct. 2nd, 2020 at 15:38 (3:38 PM) +2)
$995 for a phone is too much in my opinion; not everyone is crazy enough to get the latest iPhone X, you know? You can have a proper phone, budget to mid tier, ranging from $299 to $499.

9. Add lighters to be used with Cigarettes, and give them the full animations if possible. (added Oct. 2nd, 2020 at 15:39 (3:39 PM) +2)
Being able to magically light a cigarette feels very odd to me; I hope you know where I am coming from.

10. Start vehicles off with their uneditted handling; or signigy which "mode" is the standard one. (added Oct. 2nd, 2020 at 15:40 (3:40 PM) +2)
I was wondering why my Ingot was so UNBEARABLY slow to take off, until @cradboard told me to change the mode to a different one. It did not signify whether it was edited handling or not; it made me wonder whether or not I wasted $3,000.

11. Allow paychecks to be acquired at any time throughout the day, or tell people what "top of the hour" means. (added Oct. 2nd, 2020 at 15:41 (3:41 PM) +2)
I'm still trying to figure out how, and when to acquire my paycheck. I've tried different hours during the small time I played here last night; still can't get it.

12. Allow us to take off certain clothing items (through the use of /shirt, /pants, /shoes, /watch, /gloves and /mask or /usemask) and allow outfit changes at cars or with backpacks (added Oct. 3rd, 2020 at 3:50 AM +2)
Title explains itself.

How will your script function work?:

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?:

Last edited:
As some of you might notice, I'm adding to this list as much as I can think off whilst I play here during this "BETA" period.

cradboard

Administrator
Staff member
LSPD
Donator
As some of you might notice, I'm adding to this list as much as I can think off whilst I play here during this "BETA" period.
Just make sure you read through currently suggested, and approved/denied suggestions.